Retrain Your Anxious Brain
Author(s): Daylle Deanna Schwartz; John Tsilimparis
Conquer stress and anxiety now!
Feeling overwhelmed? Worried about your day-to-day life? Trapped inside negative thought patterns?
Trouble sleeping, panic attacks, knots in your stomach, excessive worry, doubts, phobias -- anxiety comes in many shapes and sizes and affects millions of people. But you don't have to suffer anymore. Rather than just treating or masking symptoms, John Tsilimparis, MFT, provides an innovative approach that helps you identify and short-circuit anxiety triggers so that you can stop anxiety before it starts. This customizable plan teaches you how to:
* Alter the fixed thoughts that can cause anxiety
* Adjust your existing personal belief systems
* Challenge the idea of consensus reality
* Balance your dualistic mind
* Consciously create your own reality
In Retrain Your Anxious Brain, renowned therapist and anxiety expert John Tsilimparis shares the groundbreaking program he's created to help hundreds of people (himself included) free themselves from debilitating anxiety and live healthier, happier lives.
- : 9781867247623
- : HarperCollins Publishers
- : HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- : March 2022
- : books
- : 374
- : English
- : Paperback
- : Daylle Deanna Schwartz; John Tsilimparis